This cozy Zuppa Toscana soup features chicken sausage and plenty of kale for a comforting Whole30 Approved meal!
- 1 package Spicy Italian Bilinski’s Chicken Sausages, sliced
- 1 1/2 tbsp avocado oil
- 4 small/medium red potatoes (roughly 1.25 lbs), diced
- 1 bunch kale (about 8 leaves), chopped
- 1 can coconut milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups of your favorite Whole30 Approved chicken broth
- 1 small/medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
1. Add 1 tbsp of avocado oil to a pan and warm over medium-high heat. Add sliced Bilinski’s chicken sausages and allow to brown on both sides.
2. Remove chicken sausages from the pan. Add the rest of your avocado oil and garlic. Stir until fragrant.
3. Add red pepper flakes and stir. Add chopped onion and cook for a few minutes.
4. Add diced potatoes to the pan. Add broth and cook for 5-7 mins until the potatoes are almost soft.
5. Add chopped kale and coconut milk. Season with salt and pepper
6. Cook until the kale is tender. Bring the chicken sausage back to the pan and mix everything together. Serve and enjoy!