Zucchini Stir Fry
Recipe & photography created by Tori Bezoza at (@totalbalancebytori).
This delicious stir fry is a simple way to sneak some veggies into your weeknight meals.
- 1-2 links of Organic Wild Mushroom Bilinski’s Chicken Sausages, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1-2 tsp avocado oil
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 tbsp pesto
- Pink salt & black pepper, to taste
- Pinch of nutritional yeast
1. Heating a pan over medium heat, add 1-2 tsp avocado oil and one chopped baby zucchini, along with chopped Bilinski’s chicken sausage.
2. Stir & add in a handful of chopped mushrooms. Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally until cooked through.
3. Add to a plate and stir in 1 tbsp of your favorite pesto, black pepper, pinch of pink salt & nutritional yeast on top.
4. Simply double /triple the portion sizes to make 2-3 servings for the family!