- 2 links Mild Italian Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage
- 1 zucchini, cut lengthwise
- 1-2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp harissa
- 1 1/2 tbsp pesto
- Salt, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cut zucchini lengthwise and carve out the insides. Dice up the insides of the zucchini and toss with diced yellow onion.
3. Place carved out zucchini boats in oven and cook for 10 mins.
4. In a skillet, heat olive oil and add diced zucchini and onion. Once vegetables are nearly cooked through, add 1 clove of minced garlic & chopped Bilinski’s chicken sausage. Allow the sausage to brown up.
5. To the skillet, add harissa, pesto, and a dash of salt. Stir to coat meat and vegetables.
6. Scoop your filling into the zucchini boats and serve!