- 1-2 links Organic Spinach with Spring Greens Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 2 zucchinis, spiralized
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup vegan mozzarella, diced
- 1/2 cup tomato basil marinara sauce
1. Spiralize zucchinis and pat dry with paper towels, removing as much excess moisture as possible. Place zoodles in a colander and toss with salt, allowing them to sit for 20- 30 minutes.
2. While zoodles sit, dice red pepper and Bilinski’s chicken sausages. Sauté on medium heat until pepper softens and Bilinski’s begin to brown.
3. Once salted zoodles have had a chance to sit, gently squeeze to release some additional water. Pan fry zoodles in a separate pan for 3 to 4 minutes over medium-high heat with 1 tsp olive oil (add more if needed).
4. Toss chicken sausage and red pepper mixture with zoodles, add your diced mozzarella and your favorite marinara sauce.