A delicious bowlful of Bilinski’s and crisp, colorful veggies! Is there anything better?!
- 1-2 links Mild Italian Bilinski’s Chicken Sausages, sliced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 handful mixed greens
- 1 sweet potato, sliced and roasted
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- Drizzle of Primal Kitchen balsamic dressing
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 400.
2. Slice sweet potatoes and assemble on sheet pan, drizzling with EVOO and sprinkling with salt and pepper. Roast for 30-35 minutes.
3. Slice and dice veggie ingredients into bite-sized pieces, set aside.
4. Heat skillet over medium heat with a splash of EVOO. Add sliced Bilinski’s chicken sausages and sauté until sausage is slightly browned.
5. Assemble bowl by layering mixed greens, diced veggies, Bilinski’s, and sliced sweet potatoes.
6. Drizzle with balsamic dressing and salt & pepper.