Warm, comforting, AND Whole30 Approved?! This healthy, simple zoodle recipe is easy to whip up on a weeknight!
- 1 package Cajun-Style Andouille Bilinski’s Chicken Sausages, sliced
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 6 cups zucchini noodles
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- 2 cups sugar-free marinara
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Sea salt & coarse ground black pepper, to taste
1. Spiralize zucchinis and pat dry with paper towels, removing as much excess moisture as possible. Place zoodles in a colander and toss with salt, allowing them to sit for 20- 30 minutes.
2. Once salted zoodles have had a chance to sit, gently squeeze to release some additional water. Pan fry zoodles for 3 to 4 minutes over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp EVOO (add more if needed). Set aside.
3. Heat large skillet over medium heat and add ghee.
4. Once melted, add onions and peppers and sauté until soft, about 5 minutes.
5. Add Bilinski’s chicken sausage and continue to sauté until sausage is slightly browned.
6. Add zucchini noodles and continue to cook for 1 minute.
7. Add marinara sauce, salt and pepper, and heat for approximately 1 more minute until warm. Remove from heat and serve.