These Asian-inspired lettuce wraps are Whole30 Approved and perfect for a quick and healthy lunch!
- 2 links Wild Mushroom Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4-5 butter lettuce or romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 1 package coleslaw mix
- 2 tbsp almond or cashew butter
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- Green onions, sliced
- Lime juice, to taste
- Salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes, to taste
1. Slice Bilinski’s chicken sausages and sauté in 1 tbsp olive oil over medium-heat for 5-7 minutes.
2. While chicken sausages warm and brown, prepare your wraps. Use large romaine leaves or butter lettuce leaves and arrange on a plate.
3. Cut cucumber slices lengthwise, adding 1-2 slices per wrap.
4. In a separate bowl, mix 1 cup of prepackaged coleslaw mixture with 1 tbsp rice vinegar and add to wraps.
5. In another bowl, mix together 2 tbsp nut butter with 1 tsp sesame oil, and 1 tsp coconut aminos. Sample your sauce and add salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste.
6. Add chicken sausage slices to wraps and drizzle sauce over top.
7. Top with green onions, squeeze on some lime juice, and enjoy!