This Whole30 Approved breakfast hash is packed with protein and bright, nutrient-rich veggies. The perfect way to start off your day!
- 2 links Cajun-Style Andouille Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 2 medium russet potatoes, diced
- 2-3 tbsp EVOO
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 2 cups kale, roughly chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Cajun seasoning blend, to taste
- 2 eggs, optional
1. Wash and dice two medium potatoes. Place in microwave-safe bowl, covering potatoes with water, and microwave for about 3 mins. Remove, rinse, and drain.
2. In a skillet, heat up EVOO and add 1 medium diced onion. Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes over medium heat.
3. Add sliced Bilinski’s chicken sausages and cook for a few more minutes, until browned.
4. Add potatoes and diced green pepper. Sprinkle with salt and your favorite Cajun seasoning blend.
5. Add 2 cups roughly chopped kale and stir to combine just before serving. We recommend adding a fried egg to top off the dish!