Recipe & photography created by Calli at @shutthehealthupp
This delicious Whole30 Approved brunch bowl is the perfect way to kick off the weekend!
- 2 links of Bilinski’s Cajun-Style Andouille Chicken Sausage, diced
- 4-5 baby red potatoes
- 1 tsp EVOO
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 cups spinach
- 1/2 avocado
- Garlic salt, to taste
- Your favorite hot sauce
- Sesame seasoning blend (we suggest Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend from Trader Joes!)
1. Dice potatoes and cook in a large pan on medium heat with olive oil and garlic salt.
2. After potatoes have softened, add in spinach and diced Bilinski’s chicken sausage.
3. Once veggies are cooked and chicken sausage has lightly browned, push to the side of the pan and crack two eggs in the empty space. Season eggs with salt and pepper.
4. Once eggs have cooked, begin breaking them up with a spoon or spatula and stir in with your other ingredients until everything is combined.
5. Slice up your avocado half and add to your bowl. Sprinkle bowl with your favorite seasonings to taste!