Whole30 Approved Green Shakshuka-Inspired Sausages
Recipe & photography created by Angelina Huang at @athleticrecipes
Try this quick recipe for your next busy weeknight meal!
- 3 Spinach and Spring Greens sausages
- 5 cups spinach or spring greens mix
- 1 cup Whole30 Approved nut milk
- ½ tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ghee
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
1. Heat a large pan on high. Add in the ghee and garlic. Stir to cook for 1 minute and then add in the nut milk, salt, and pepper. Stir and allow to simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Add in the spinach or spring greens mix and let it wilt, stirring occasionally.
3. Add in the sausages, cover the pan, and cook for 5 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!