- 3 links of Spinach with Spring Greens Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage, chopped
- 3 large carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 small onion
- Oregano (or your favorite spice)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 container low sodium veggie stock
- 1 can cannellini beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- Spinach, one bunch or as much as desired
- Tapioca flour (not required)
1. Chop carrots, celery, and onion. Heat olive oil in a pot and add the chopped veggies.
2. Add minced garlic, salt, pepper, and oregano. Sauté approximately 7 minutes until soft.
3. Add 1 tbsp of tapioca flour (if you have it). This will thicken the soup.
4. Pour in veggie stock and diced tomatoes. Stir in drained cannellini beans and 3 chopped Bilinski’s chicken sausages and simmer for ~15 mins.
5. Add spinach and cook until soft. Serve and enjoy!