This Thanksgiving stuffing is a true family favorite. Double this recipe for a large family, or just to enjoy some extra leftovers!
- 1 package Sweet Apple & Honey Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage, chopped
- 8 oz. preferred stuffing bread, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 3 eggs
- A few sprigs of thyme, rosemary, sage
- 1 gala apple, diced
- 1 granny smith apple, diced
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 3 stalks of celery, sliced
- 1 tbsp. butter
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Sauté onions, celery, and apple in butter until soft and tender, about 5 minutes. Add herbs until fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove and set aside.
3. Sauté chopped Bilinski’s chicken sausage until pieces begin to turn golden brown. Place stuffing bread in bowl, add veggies, Bilinski’s, chicken stock, and eggs. Mix until well combined.
4. Add mixture to baking dish, cover with foil, and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Remove foil and bake an additional 20 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!