Sweet & Savory Charcuterie
Recipe & photography created by Molly Pritz (@fueledbyflavors).
This sweet & savory chicken sausage charcuterie board is the perfect mix of healthy veggies and indulgent treats!
- 2 links Spinach & Garlic Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella pearls, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup hummus (we suggest the lemon beet flavor by Ithaca Hummus )
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1/2 log goat cheese
- 1 dark chocolate bar, broken into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 handful of your favorite crackers (we suggest rosemary crackers by Simple Mills!)
1. Slice chicken sausage and heat in a skillet on medium heat until warmed and slightly brown.
2. Add chicken sausage slices to a toothpick with mozzarella pearls and halved cherry tomatoes.
3. Slice cucumber and arrange in a bowl with your preferred hummus dip.
4. Arrange sausage skewers, hummus bowl, baby carrots, dark chocolate pieces, walnuts, pomegranate seeds, crackers and goat cheese on your serving platter. Enjoy!