- 1-2 links Mild Italian Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 handful of Alfalfa sprouts
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 2 spoonfuls of sauerkraut
- Butter lettuce
- Ginger tahini dressing
1. Slice and sauté Bilinski’s chicken sausage pieces over medium heat with 1 tsp olive oil until slight browned.
2. Line base of your bowl with pieces of butter lettuce.
3. Slice vegetables and arrange on top of butter lettuce, adjusting amounts to your personal preference.
4. Add sliced chicken sausage, sauerkraut, and sprouts to complete your bowl.
5. Drizzle with your favorite ginger tahini dressing.