- 1 package Spicy Italian Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage, diced
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp pesto
- Sprinkle of salt & pepper
- Sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. After gutting the squash & seasoning in light oil, salt, and pepper, roast face down for 40 minutes.
3. When spaghetti squash is just about ready to be removed from the oven, sauté cherry tomatoes and Bilinski’s until tomatoes soften and chicken sausage begins to crisp.
4. Remove squash from oven. Using your fork, shred the middle of the squash until it has the appearance of spaghetti.
5. Toss in pesto of your choice, add chicken sausage and tomatoes, and top with grated Parmesan.