- 1 package Cajun-Style Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage
- 8- ounces pasta
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
2. Saute sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Add cream and Cajun seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer gently for 3-4 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken.
4. Remove from heat, stir in Parmesan cheese. Add pasta to sauce and toss.