Packed full of delicious greens, this flavorful spinach salad is perfect for lunch!
- 1-2 links Spinach and Spring Greens Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1 bunch baby spinach
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Nutritional yeast
- Hemp seeds
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 handful arugula
- 1 handful microgreens
- 2 scoops raw sauerkraut
- Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Slice and sauté Bilinski’s chicken sausages on medium heat in coconut oil.
2. Loosely chop baby spinach into desired bite-sized pieces.
3. Toss baby spinach with apple cider vinegar, olive oil, nutritional yeast, hemp seeds.
4. Top salad with avocado slices, arugula, microgreens, and raw sauerkraut.
5. Season with salt and pepper.