Grilled Shrimp & Sausage Skewers
- 1 package Cajun-Style Andouille Bilinki’s Chicken Sausage, sliced into bite-sized coins
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1.5 tsp Cajun seasoning⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 clove garlic, minced⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 tsp Louisiana Hot Sauce⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 tsp lemon juice⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper powder (optional)
1. Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, Cajun seasoning, garlic, hot sauce, and lemon juice in bowl. Stir thoroughly and place in refrigerator to chill.
2. Thread peeled and deveined shrimp and coin slices of Bilinski’s chicken sausage evenly on grill-safe wooden skewers.
3. Heat grill to medium. Cook skewers until shrimp is opaque and sausage is warmed through, about 3 minutes per side.
4. Garnish with parsley and serve with chilled dipping sauce.