- 1-2 links of Spicy Italian Bilinski’s Chicken Sausages, chopped
- 1/4-1/2 lb scallops
- 1/4 lb mussels
- 1/4-1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/3 cup chicken bone broth
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 1 package of Spanish flavored RightRice
(or 2-3 cups of Basmati or white rice)
- 1 head of parsley, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil, avocado oil, or cooking spray
- Lemon slices for garnish
1. In one pan, sauté garlic, bell pepper, onion, and Bilinski’s chicken sausages in your oil or cooking spray.
2. Add tomatoes, cumin, chili powder and salt, cook for about 3 minutes until tomatoes get tender. Then add the shrimp and scallops. Flip once and take off the heat. Keep pan covered, ensuring that the shrimp and scallops don’t overcook.
3. In a separate pan, bring your bone broth to a boil and add the mussels. Steam until they start to crack open. Scoop the mussels into the other pan of shrimp and scallops, saving the juicy bone broth mixture.
4. Follow directions on the package to prepare your desired rice and cook using the bone broth for extra flavor.
5. Heat oven to 400. Once rice is done, take a cast-iron skillet or oven-safe pan and layer with the rice. Then top with the seafood mixture.
6. Bake for a quick 5-7 minutes to reheat everything. Garnish with parsley and lemon. Serve with steamed broccoli or asparagus for some extra greens.