This chicken sausage and veggies sheet pan dish is perfect for your next weekly meal prep. Just 4 WW SmartPoints per serving!*
- 1 package of Mild Italian Bilinski’s Chicken Sausages, sliced
- 1 crown of broccoli, chopped into bite-sized florets
- 2 sweet potatoes, chopped into bite-sized chunks
- 1 red onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, whole
- Avocado oil cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
* Serving Size: 1/4 Pan, Approximately 1 1/2 cups
WW Blue Plan SmartPoints: 4 per serving
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Chop broccoli, sweet potato, onion, and Bilinski’s chicken sausage links. Combine with garlic cloves on your baking sheet.
3. Spray avocado oil over your chicken sausage and veggie mixture. Sprinkle on garlic salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes, and toss to combine.
4. Place the baking sheet in your preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Toss your mixture using a spatula and bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are tender.
6. Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste.