A warm and comforting weeknight meal that can easily be doubled for the whole family!
- 2 links Cajun-Style Andouille Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1 sunchoke, chopped
- 1 cup butternut squash, diced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 poblano pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- Splash of bone broth
1. Sauté sliced Bilinski’s chicken sausage in a dash of avocado oil over medium heat.
2. Remove chicken sausage once it begins to brown and add chopped veggies to skillet with a large spoonful of ghee.
3. Cook veggies until softened & a tad charred, add the sausage back in & fresh minced garlic. Add in a splash of bone broth to deglaze the pan.
4. Once all liquid is absorbed, add in some marinara sauce. Let your mixture heat up together on low.
5. Plate and serve over rice or your favorite pasta!