- 4 links Classic Sage Breakfast Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage, sliced into coins
- 4 eggs
- 1 zucchini, quartered and sliced 1/4”
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Dice vegetable ingredients into bite-sized pieces and slice Bilinski’s chicken sausages into small coins.
2. Sauté vegetables on medium heat for 3-5 minutes in olive oil. Add Bilinski’s to pan, sautéing until chicken sausage and veggies begin to brown. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Remove sausage and vegetables from pan. Wipe pan clean, and use to prepare scrambled eggs.
4. Plate scrambled eggs with chicken sausage and vegetable mixture and enjoy!