The ideal easy Summer grilling recipe!
- 8 skewers (wooden or metal)
- 1 package Bilinski’s Spicy Italian sausage, cut into cubes or coins
- 1 pineapple, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, whole
- 2 bell peppers, chopped into large pieces
- 1 onion, chopped into large pieces
- 2 zucchinis, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Dash of salt
- Dipping sauce of choice
1. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes before cooking.
2. Preheat the oven to 400° F (option to use grill instead).
3. Combine olive oil, oregano, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt in a small bowl.
4. Stack cut sausage and cut veggies on skewers and brush with mixture.
5. Place on a baking sheet and bake for approximately 12-15 minutes or until vegetables and sausage are browned.
6. For grill: skewers can be cooked 5-6 min per side, or until browned. Dip in your favorite sauce and enjoy!