The best way to start off a holiday weekend? Adorable reindeer pancakes with chicken sausage, of course!
- 1 package of Bilinski’s Breakfast Chicken Sausage, sliced lengthwise
- Your favorite pancake mix, including any water, milk, or eggs required
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- Whipped cream
1. Prepare pancakes according to directions on your favorite mix. We suggest preparing some larger pancakes to use for reindeer heads and some smaller pancakes for noses. Set aside.
2. Slice Bilinski’s breakfast chicken sausages lengthwise and brown in a skillet over medium heat. Once cooled slightly, slice into smaller pieces depending on desired antler shape.
3. Arrange pancakes on serving plates, using the larger pancakes as the heads and smaller for the noses.
4. Use whipped cream to create reindeer eyes, adding blueberries on top of each dollop. Place a raspberry in the center of your smaller pancake.
5. Arrange chicken sausage slices into antlers & enjoy with some delicious maple syrup!