Rainbow Sheet Pan
Recipe & photography created by Anna Brown, MS, RD at Nutrition Squeezed.
This vibrant sheet pan recipe is packed with Mediterranean roasted veggies. Perfect for weekly meal prep!
- 1 package of Organic Wild Mushroom Bilinski’s Chicken Sausages, sliced into coins
- 1-2 summer squash, cubed
- 1 head of broccoli, sliced into florets
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 head of cauliflower, sliced into florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Rinse and cube your variety of vegetables. Try to make them all the same size so they cook at the same speed.
3. Chop Bilinski’s chicken sausages into bite sized pieces and add to veggies.
4. Spread evenly on your pan and drizzle with EVOO, salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, and basil.
5. Bake for 30-45 min, until soft and roasted. Serve over your favorite starch (we suggest polenta, quinoa, brown rice, or potatoes) or stick with veggies and chicken sausage only if following Whole30!