- 1 package of Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage, sliced into thirds
- 2 packages of crescent rolls
- 2 bunches fresh rosemary, for wreath
- Your favorite dipping sauces
1. Slice each link of chicken sausage into thirds
2. Unravel crescent roll mix, and use a knife to split each individual piece of crescent roll dough into two.
3. Wrap each piece of crescent roll dough around your chicken sausage pieces.
4. Place on a baking sheet and bake according to directions on crescent roll packaging.
5. Arrange on a serving dish with fresh rosemary, if desired. Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce!