This bright and citrusy sheet pan dinner is perfect for Spring! Serve over salad, rice, or quinoa.
- 1 package Bilinski’s Lemon Herb Chicken Sausage, sliced into coins
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1.5 lbs of tri-colored petite potatoes, diced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 5-6 tsp EVOO
- 1/4 cup pesto
- Sea Salt, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400° and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Chop up your vegetables and Bilinski’s chicken sausage and toss them onto your pans.
3. Drizzle 5-6 tbsp of olive oil all over the veggies and toss to coat.
4. Cut a lemon into slices and spread them out on the trays for added flavor.
5. Roast for 20 minutes, then remove contents from pans and place in a large mixing bowl. Add pesto to bowl and toss lightly.
6. Return to the sheet pans and roast for 20 more minutes.
7. Sprinkle with sea salt to taste. Serve over pasta, greens, rice, couscous, quinoa, or eat it straight off of the pan!