Bilinski’s Mini Bagel Ornaments
Deck the halls with mini bagel ornaments! Perfect for breakfast or as an appetizer, these little treats can be easily customized with veggies of your choice.
- 1 package of Bilinski’s Cajun-Style Andouille Chicken Sausage, sliced.
- 6 mini bagels, halved
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Your favorite spreadable cream cheese, or non-dairy alternative
- 1 box of toothpicks
1. Slice Bilinski’s chicken sausages into half coins, then heat in a skillet over medium heat. Once slices are heated throughout, remove from heat and set aside.
2. Slice desired number of mini bagels and toast. Spread cream cheese evenly over mini bagel halves.
3. Deseed the yellow and green bell peppers. Cut into thin slices and begin to arrange on mini bagels. Cut off any additional length, if needed, so that pepper slices fit on each ornament.
4. Arrange desired number of Bilinski’s coin halves on each bagel slice.
5. Slice cherry tomatoes in half, using a toothpick to attach to the top of each mini bagel as an “ornament hook.” Plate and enjoy!