- 3-4 links Bilinski’s Classic Sage Breakfast Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large stalk of broccoli, chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp milk/milk substitute
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Oil for greasing
1. Preheat oven to 350º and grease or line (with cupcake liners) a 12-cup muffin tin with oil.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook onion, bell pepper, broccoli, and Bilinski’s chicken sausages until vegetables become semi-soft and Bilinski’s brown.
3. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and spices. Fold in cooked vegetables and Bilinski’s. Pour mixture into muffin tin and top with cheese if desired.
4. Bake until cooked through and golden, 25-30 minutes.
Let cool and enjoy! Store in an airtight container for a few days or make a big batch to freeze!