The perfect way to start the day: delicious greens, Bilinski’s chicken sausage, and egg whites!
- 2-3 links of Wild Mushroom Bilinski’s Chicken Sausages, sliced
- 2 egg whites, seasoned to taste with salt, pepper, or garlic seasoning blend
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 6-8 collard greens leaves, with stems removed
- Tahini, to taste
1. Prepare egg whites as desired and season to taste.
2. Slice Bilinski’s chicken sausages and sauté on medium heat until sausages begin to brown.
3. Lay collard green leaves flat on a plate or cutting board, layering multiple leaves depending on the desired size of your wraps.
4. Assemble egg whites, Bilinski’s chicken sausage slices, and sliced avocado pieces on collard green leaves. Beginning folding leaves around toppings until rolls are formed.
5. Drizzle wraps with tahini if desired, or serve on the side.