- 2 links Wild Mushroom Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage
- 2 romaine lettuce cups
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 handful microgreens
- Crumbled feta, to taste
- Your favorite Caesar dressing
1. Separate two romaine lettuce cups.
2. Add 1 tsp olive oil to your skillet and whole Bilinski’s chicken sausages on medium heat.
3. After sausages are crispy, slice them down the middle.
4. Place chicken sausages in romaine cups, sprinkle some feta and microgreens on top. Finally, drizzle with your favorite Caesar dressing!