This Whole30 Approved kale salad is packed with delicious citrus, pecans, and more! Perfect to enjoy during the winter season.
- 2-3 links of Bilinski’s Spicy Italian Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- 1 tsp EVOO
- 1 naval orange, sliced
- 1 apple, cubed
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 2-3 pickled beets, cubed
- Sunflower seeds, to taste
- Pomegranate seeds, to taste
- Salt & peppers, to taste
1. Chop kale into bite-size pieces and massage in a large bowl with olive oil to soften leaves. Set aside.
2. Slice Bilinski’s chicken sausage links into coins and arrange in a single row in air fryer basket. Air fry on 370° for 10 minutes.
3. While chicken sausage is air frying, dice beets and apples, and slice oranges into desired size.
4. Arrange fruit, beets, and pecans on top of kale. Finish salad with a sprinkling of pomegranate and pumpkin seeds.
5. Drizzle EVOO or your favorite Whole30 Approved dressing on top! Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Enjoy!