Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 package Mild Italian Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage
- 1 box pasta shells or rotini (can also be made using Banza pasta or your favorite pasta alternative)
- ¾ cup Italian dressing
- 1 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ⅓ cup kalamata olives, chopped
1. Cook pasta according to box directions and strain. Set aside to cool and drain.
2. Chop veggies and prepare your Bilinski’s chicken sausages. Skillet cook sausages whole until heated through, or, grill for 2-3 minutes to develop grill marks. Once cooled enough to touch, slice into desired bite-sized pieces.
3. Transfer pasta to a large serving bowl and add ½ cup of the Italian dressing. Stir to incorporate. Add chopped veggies, Bilinski’s, and remaining ¼ cup dressing to the pasta.
4. Add salt, pepper, and additional desired spices. Fold ingredients inward until well-combined.
5. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, or overnight, before serving.