Italian Caprese Bites
- 1 package Mild Italian Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage
- Mozzarella (mini balls are easiest, but cubed tastes just as delicious)
- 2-3 roasted red peppers
- Fresh basil
- Artichoke hearts
- Balsamic glaze
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Slice red peppers in half, remove stems and seeds, and lay flat on baking sheet. Roast for 15-20 minutes or until pepper skin is charred. Remove skin and allow peppers to cool.
3. While peppers are cooling, skillet cook sausages whole until heated through, or, grill for 2-3 minutes to develop grill marks. Set aside to cool.
4. Slice cooled Bilinski’s chicken sausage, mozzarella, artichoke hearts, fresh basil, and roasted red peppers into bite-sized pieces.
5. Assemble using a toothpick skewer and arrange on serving platter. Glaze with your favorite balsamic.