- 1 package Cajun Andouille Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage, diced
- 1 large sweet potato, diced and pre-roasted
- 1 can black beans, mashed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 eggs (we like Vital Farms!)
- 4 tortillas
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1 small Roma tomato, chopped
- 1 lime
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small jalapeño, sliced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Crumbled goat cheese
1. Pour the beans in a small sauce pot with chicken broth. Warm over medium heat until simmering, mash and smash; turn off the heat.
2. Place diced Bilinski’s chicken sausage and olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat until just browned. Add pre-roasted sweet potato and toss to warm. Place mixture on a paper towel covered plate.
3. Wipe your skillet out with a paper towel, then add 2 tbsp olive oil and set back over medium-high heat. One at a time, add the tortillas. Allow them to puff up for 3-5 seconds, flip and repeat. Remove tortillas, and set on paper towels to drain. Repeat until all tortillas are puffy and golden.
4. Using the same skillet, cook the eggs to order. Traditional Huevos Rancheros are made with sunny side up eggs.
5. Top tortillas with warm black beans, Bilinski’s, sweet potatoes, eggs, sliced avocado, and goat cheese. Garnish with cilantro and jalapeños and squirt with lime for extra freshness.