- 1 package Bilinski’s Cajun-Style Andouille chicken sausage, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 3-4 sweet potatoes, diced (we used a mixture of orange and purple sweet potatoes)
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- 1 leek, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 quarts Whole30 Approved Bone Broth or Chicken Stock
- 1-2 bunches kale (depending on your preference), chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Dice sweet potatoes, toss in EVOO, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and arrange evenly on a sheet pan. Bake at 425° for 25-30 minutes, tossing halfway. Set aside to cool.
2. Sauté Bilinski’s chicken sausage slices and leeks on medium heat in your soup pot for approximately 5 minutes, or until leeks are soft and sausage has browned.
3. Add minced garlic and sauté for another minute.
4. Next, add broth, kale, and roasted sweet potatoes to pot. Bring mixture to a simmer for 8-10 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and serve!