Celebrating Halloween at home this year? These Bilinski’s mummies are a fun way to get into the spooky spirit with your little trick or treaters.
- 1 package of Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage
- 1 package of your favorite crescent rolls
- Sesame seeds or candy eyes
1. Preheat the oven to 375.
2. Open your crescent rolls and unroll the dough. Press on the perforations of the dough to seal together.
3. Cut down into ¼ inch strips and wrap strips around your Bilinski’s (slightly stretching the dough). Allow strips to criss-cross down the chicken sausage.
4. Place each bandaged chicken sausage on a baking sheet and bake for around 10 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
5. Add sesame seed or candy eyes for the full effect. Enjoy!