- 1 package Cajun-Style Andouille Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage
- 1 french baguette, sliced
- 1 mango, sliced
- 1 cup of pineapple chunks
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- Chopped cilantro, to taste
1. Turn on your oven’s broiler or toaster oven.
2. Slice baguette into thin slices and arrange on a baking tray. Toast in oven under broiler or in toaster oven for 1-2 minutes, watching closely for edges to turn golden brown. Set aside.
3. Cut mango, pineapple, peach, and red pepper into chunks that are large enough to rest on grill grates. Remove from grill once desired grill marks have formed.
4. Once cooled, chopped grilled fruits and veggies into bite sized pieces and toss together in a mixing bowl.
5. Add in chopped red onion and chopped cilantro to taste.
6. Arrange salsa on your toast slices and enjoy!