Green Goddess Veggie Bowl
- 1-2 links of Spinach with Spring Greens Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 avocado, pit removed
- 1/2 zucchini, cut into ribbons
- 1/2 yellow squash, cut into ribbons
- 2-3 baby radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch baby kale
- 2 cooked beets, quartered
- 2 strawberries, diced
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts
Balsamic vinegar dressing:
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1. To make the Whole30 Approved dressing, simply whisk together all dressing ingredients in a small bowl with a spout. Set aside.
2. Slice and sauté Bilinski’s chicken sausages over medium heat with 1 tsp olive oil until slightly browned.
3. In a bowl, arrange the baby kale as your base.
4. Arrange sliced fruit and vegetables in sections on top of the baby kale bunch, adjusting the quantities to your preference.
5. Add sautéed chicken sausages to the center of your bowl.
6. Drizzle your salad with balsamic vinegar dressing and enjoy!