Goat Cheese Veggie Frittata
- 2-3 links of Organic Kale with White Beans & Garlic Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage, chopped
- 1 bunch of kale, roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp olive oil (adjust as needed)
- Goat cheese crumbles
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Splash of milk, if desired
1. Sauté chopped kale, red peppers, and Bilinski’s together in a non-stick, oven-safe (!) pan with 1 tsp olive oil.
2. Whisk 4 eggs together in a separate bowl. Add a splash of milk to your mixture if desired.
3. Once veggies have softened and Bilinski’s have browned, add eggs to your skillet, tilting back and forth until eggs cover other ingredients. Allow to simmer for 3-4 minutes.
4. Once edges have firmed, add dollops of goat cheese and season with salt & pepper.
5. Place under broiler until top is brown (just a minute or two)!
6. Transfer to a plate, slice up, and enjoy!