Game Day Nachos
- 1 package Mild Italian Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage
- 1 bag corn chips
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 small red and green bell pepper, diced
- 1.5 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 handful fresh cilantro
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (small) can corn, drained
- 1 (small) can sliced black olives
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- Jalapeno, thinly sliced
1. Heat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place tortilla chips in a single layer on the baking sheet. Top with diced Bilinski’s chicken sausage, peppers, and cheese. (If you do not wish to dice, you can include larger chunks of Bilinski’s and vegetables and sauté over medium heat until browned.)
3. Top with any additional toppings you prefer.
4. Place sheet pan in oven and bake until heated through and cheeses have melted, about 6 minutes.
5. Top with cilantro and serve with sour cream and salsa.