Chicken Sausage Quesadillas
- 1 package Spicy Italian Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-style blended cheese (or whichever cheese you prefer)
- 1tsp olive oil
1. Sauté bell peppers, onions, and chicken sausage on medium heat with a dash of olive oil for 3-5 minutes.
2. In a separate pan, begin heating your tortilla on medium heat.
3. Add sausage and vegetable mixture to half of the tortilla, topping with shredded cheese. Allow to simmer for 5-8 minutes while cheese melts.
4. Sprinkle more cheese over entire tortilla and fold in half. Allow to cook for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove from pan, slice, and enjoy!