- 1 package All Natural Bilinski’s Spinach & Garlic
- 2-3 tbsp EVOO
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 package cauliflower gnocchi (or the gnocchi of your choosing)
- Salt to taste
1. In a large skillet, heat 2-3 tbsp olive
oil and add 1 sliced onion. Stir
frequently on low heat until soft.
3. Add one diced eggplant. Keep
stirring until cooked. Once eggplant is
mostly cooked, add in diced Bilinski’s
5. Add 1 tbsp of oregano and salt to
taste (roughly 1/2 tsp).
6. Heat frozen cauliflower gnocchi in
30 second increments in the
microwave for 2 minutes.
7. Cook the skillet until chicken
sausage is browned, then transfer to a
8. Add another 1-2 tbsp EVOO to
skillet, then the gnocchi. Allow it to
cook on one side for about a minute.
then flip. Once gnocchi is browned,
add vegetables and chicken sausage
back in. Stir to combine
10. Sprinkle with fresh basil. Option to
stir in some red sauce, parmesan,
11. Serve warm over a bed of
spinach, a grain, or with garlic bread,