A cozy and healthy weeknight meal with a kick of spice that will warm you from the inside out!
- 1 package Cajun-Style Andouille Bilinski’s Chicken Sausages, sliced
- 6 cups of frozen cauliflower rice (about 2 bags)
- 1 large bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1-2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Heat 2 tbsp of ghee in a large skillet over medium heat. Add diced bell pepper and onion to skillet and sauté until they begin to soften.
2. Stir in the sliced Bilinski’s chicken sausage and continue cooking 3-4 minutes or until the sausage starts to brown.
3. Add the frozen cauliflower rice to the pan; stir and continue cooking for about 5 minutes or until the cauliflower rice is warmed.
4. Season with Cajun seasoning, salt & pepper to taste.