We firmly believe you can celebrate #TacoTuesday every day, especially when you’re enjoying delicious (and filling!) breakfast tacos.
- 2-3 links Wild Mushroom Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage, diced
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1-2 medium sweet potatos, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 corn tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Cube sweet potatoes and toss with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Feel free to be more generous with seasoning depending on size of sweet potatoes.
2. Arrange sweet potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet, and bake for 30-40 minutes, tossing halfway.
3. While sweet potatoes are cooking, dice red pepper, onions, and Bilinski’s chicken sausage into bite sized pieces.
4. Heat a skillet on medium heat and add 1 tbsp of olive oil. Sauté peppers and onions until they begin to soften. Add in Bilinski’s pieces. Once they begin to brown, remove mixture from heat and set aside.
5. Prepare scrambled eggs in a non-stick pan to your preference, adding a dash of milk or shredded cheese if desired. Season to taste.
6. Assemble tacos by layering a generous amount of sweet potatoes, peppers, onions, and Bilinski’s on top of scrambled eggs.