Breakfast Bagel Sandwich
No better way to start the day than with a filling and delicious breakfast sandwich!
- 2 links of Spicy Italian Bilinski’s Chicken Sausage, cut long ways
- 1 everything bagel, toasted
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into slices or mashed
- 2 eggs, fried
- Handful of fresh spinach
- 1 slice of sharp cheddar cheese
- Ketchup & Hot sauce *optional, pick your favorite dressings!
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Carefully cut your avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop the meat of the avocado out and slice into long strips. Alternative: Instead of slicing it, you can also mash it in a small bowl and use it as a spread on the bagel.
2. Rinse off your spinach and pat dry. If preferred, you can cut the spinach into small pieces.
3. Cut your bagel and toast to your liking. Remove from toaster and spread butter on one or both sides. Next, apply your chosen dressing. You can also spread your avocado at this step.
4. Heat a skillet or pan on medium-low. Spray it with a non-stick spray or use your favorite non-stick option. While it is warming, slice your Bilinski’s sausage length wise, creating long thin pieces.
5. Place the sliced sausage pieces into the warm pan and allow them to get a good sear on both sides. This should take 1-2 minutes on each side.
6. Remove the sausage from the pan and set aside on a plate.
7. Crack your eggs into the pan or skillet and allow them to cook to your liking. Add a pinch of salt and pepper as they cook.
8. Once your eggs are done you can assemble your sandwich!