- 1 pack of Bilinski’s Spinach & Garlic All Natural Chicken Sausage
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic
- 2 tsp mild curry powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 sheets ready rolled puff pastry
1. In a bowl, combine carrot, zucchini, mince, onion powder, garlic, curry powder and egg. Mix well and season with pepper.
2. Divide into 6 portions, shaping each into a long sausage. Lay pastry sheets on a work surface and cut each in half. Lay one portion of mince mixture along the center of each pastry piece. Roll up to enclose the filling.
3. Cut each roll into 6 pieces. Working one roll at a time, pinch the pastry together at one end to seal and, using scissors, snip the pastry at the other end.
4. Air Fry them for 10-15 min or until golden at 400 degrees (F). Serve with tomato or sweet chili sauce.