- 1 package Bilinski’s Organic Wild Mushroom sausage
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 2 ½ cup broccoli florets (1 head)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp sea salt
1. Peel your sweet potatoes and then cube them.
2. Add the cubed sweet potatoes to a mixing bowl and drizzle 1 tbsp of oil and toss to coat.
3. Place the sweet potato cubes in your air fryer basket. Set air fryer to 390° F degrees and cook for 10 minutes.
4. While the sweet potatoes are cooking: In the mixing bowl, combine ¼ c oil, coconut aminos, Dijon, onion & garlic powder, paprika & salt.
5. Chop your pepper and onion. Break your head of broccoli apart into florets and trim away the parts you do not want.
6. Slice the Bilinski’s sausage into rounds. Add to the mixing bowl along with the broccoli florets, onion & peppers. When the sweet potatoes have finished cooking, add them into the mixing bowl as well & toss to coat in the marinade.
7. Dump the contents of the bowl into the air fryer basket with the sweet potatoes. Continue cooking at 390° F degrees for another 8 minutes. **You may have to do this in batches based on the size of your air fryer.
8. Serve Hot & Enjoy!